About this Policy:
This policy describes our privacy practices for the website where it is posted. It also applies to our practices for our mobile phone apps.
Information We Collect:
Contact Information: For example, we collect your name and address. We might also collect your phone number or email address.
Payment Information: For example, we collect your credit card information when you make a credit purchase.
Demographic Information: We might also collect information about the food you like from your purchase by address for our market share.
Other Information: For example, we collect IP addresses and user browsing behavior. We collect this and other information using the tracking tools described in this policy.
Great Alaska Pizza Company Tracking Tools:
Tracking Technologies We Use:
We – or vendors we have hired – use several common tracking technologies including browser cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. These technologies are used to track our consumers and website visitors, including for the following reasons:
- To track new visitors to our website
- To recognize past customers
- To present more personalized content, to improve your website experience, optimize your shopping experience, and provide site and service enhancements.
- To serve customized advertising (whether on our website or others you visit).
- So we can better understand our audience, our customers, our website visitors, and their respective interests.
Controlling Our Use of Tracking Technologies:
(NOTE: If you configure your computer to block cookies, you may not be able to access certain functionality on our site.)
How We Collect Information:
We collect information directly from you. For example, when you register on a website, for a sweepstakes or for one of our programs. We also collect information if you leave comments or make contact requests.
We collect information from you passively. If you are on a mobile device and use a location based service, for example, then we will collect your location. We use common tracking tools like browser cookies to collect information passively. We may also use web beacons.
We collect information from third parties. For example, we might get information about you from one of our franchisees. This information might be combined with information we already have.
How We Use Information:
We use your information as is disclosed at the time we collect the information in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests or inquiries. For example, we use your information to fulfill orders or prizes. We might also use your information to register you for a promotion or our website. From time to time, we may also use your information to process your employment application.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. For example, we use information to understand our visitors and customers. This includes looking at website usage trends. We also use your information to make website and product improvements. We might also use your information to customize your experience with us. We may do these activities using the tracking tools described in this policy.
- For security purposes. For example, we might use information to protect our website or our company. We might also use information to protect our customers or our business partners.
- To promote Great Alaska Pizza Company. For example, unless we tell you otherwise, we might send you notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations. We might also notify you about new website features or product offerings.
- To communicate with you about your account or our relationship. For example, to notify you about changes to this Policy or our website terms, to let you know about issues relating to your order or your relationship with us.
We may share your information as follows:
With other Great Alaska Pizza Company restaurants.
If we think we have to in order to comply with the law. For example, we will disclose information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose if a government agency or investigatory body requests.
In the event of all or part of Great Alaska Pizza Company transfers ownership. For example, if there is a merger, acquisition or similar event, we will share information with the new owner. We may also sell off all or part of our customer lists as part of an asset sale.
With our vendors. For example, we will share information with companies that help us deliver products and services. We also will allow third parties like webhosting companies to collect information on our behalf.
With our business partners in whose products or services we think you may be interested. For example,
If we run a joint promotion, you will be given the option to have your information shared with our co-promotion company. We might also offer another company’s products or services on our website. When necessary, we will give that company your information.
Cancellation – Refund Policy
Order cancellation can be made within 15 minutes of placing your order by calling the restaurant that you placed your original order at.
Once the order has been dispatched, the order can no longer be cancelled.
Great Alaska Pizza Company has no Delivery/Shipping Policy